JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all I have a body lift on that I'm trying to get rid of, and I'm looking for stock body mounts. Anybody have stock mounting hardware....or just a complete lift of what's needed

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Hey welcome to JKO.

The body lifts usually consist of pucks in between the body and the body mounts. Except for the JK in the front they use a combined mount and lift.

it would be nice to know year, 2 or 4 door.

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Hey y'all I have a body lift on that I'm trying to get rid of, and I'm looking for stock body mounts. Anybody have stock mounting hardware....or just a complete lift of what's needed
The bolts are longer so if you don't want to spend any money on shorter ones just shorten the ones you pull off. As noted the puck should just be sitting on top of the stock mount so just pull them. If you do need to replace a mount thats bad you can buy individually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys and thank you for the welcome.
4 door I should have specified.
I don't mind buying new bolts, I don't think I could take two inches of thread off of the ones on there. I don't think there would be any threads left. If it is just a spacer between the pucks and the factory rubber is still there, then I guess I'm golden.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts