JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm from California and I plan on doing the Utah Spartan race on June 28th, so I'll be in town for some offroading as well. This will be my very first time visiting Utah. I have a 2012 JKU with a 3" lift, 35" tires and a Trac-Lok Limited Slip Rear Differential. I'm looking to do two trails in Utah Moab on Sunday June 29 and maybe one on Saturday afternoon. Is there anyone that lives in Utah that's willing to join me. I'd love to check out Poison Spider, but nothing more difficult than Poison Spider. I'd also like to do Top of the World and Fins and Things.
Thanks.
LU-EE

·
Registered
41 Posts
You shouldn't have to much trouble finding some locals to wheel with down there. Back in the day, you used to just show up at City Market in the morning and find a group to hang with. The town has changed much but there a lots of friendly folks down there. Stop at a gas station as people are fueling up and see where they are headed. Wish I could head that way but it's hotter than I like in Moab and I've got plans that involve elevation this weekend rather than heading to red rock country.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You shouldn't have to much trouble finding some locals to wheel with down there. Back in the day, you used to just show up at City Market in the morning and find a group to hang with. The town has changed much but there a lots of friendly folks down there. Stop at a gas station as people are fueling up and see where they are headed. Wish I could head that way but it's hotter than I like in Moab and I've got plans that involve elevation this weekend rather than heading to red rock country.
Thank you for the feedback mbryson. I will go to City Market on Sunday morning and see if I could partner up with someone there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts