JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of 35x12.5x17 and I wanted to see if anybody in FLA is selling or looking to go up to 37's. Let me know what you have as I am ready to buy if you are selling. I don't need wheels as I run beadlocks so tires are just fine.

Thanks

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have 33s on my stock wheels and have a set of beadlocks awaiting 37s . You will have better luck finding local tires on FB. The Florida JK group is pretty big and active but they don't venture on here.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 33s on my stock wheels and have a set of beadlocks awaiting 37s . You will have better luck finding local tires on FB. The Florida JK group is pretty big and active but they don't venture on here.
I am that one anomaly that doesn't do facebook so I will have to have one of my buds to check for me. I heard that there are some decent deals on there all the time. Appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm just finishing up my hemi swap and long arm install and the 35s seem a tad small so thinking of 37or38s if it will fit in my garage they're trail grapplers35x12.50x17. Still have sticker glue on em,lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the same tires on Monday of last week :mad: Its all good I was needing to change them and I found a good deal. I appreciate you posting up though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts