JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay im looking at buying a 3.5" X Factor PRO Mid Arm System by RK. Gonna run 37" tires with RR flares. Wanted to see some pictures of this system with 37's and some feedback before i pill the trigger. Let me see your eye candy!

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I didn't post pics since you're looking for the 3.5" kit. But I can tell ya that you'll love the RK gear:beer:

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is a tough looking JK. I would like to see pictures also. I'm going with the 3.5 RK.:D

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Here is the RK 3.5" with River Raider Narrow flares and 40" MTR's.

I have some pics of the same lift with 37's, but can't do Photobucket from my work computer.:pissed:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
YouTube - Brad on Superman

I couldnt find a picture of mine but here is an action vid. I trimmed the fenders myself. this is about a 50 degree climb. Doesnt look so bad in the video but it is steep. Man I love the longer wheelbase in 4dr and I love that automatic tranny.

·
Registered
456 Posts
YouTube - Brad on Superman

I couldnt find a picture of mine but here is an action vid. I trimmed the fenders myself. this is about a 50 degree climb. Doesnt look so bad in the video but it is steep. Man I love the longer wheelbase in 4dr and I love that automatic tranny.
Nice... See you this weekend???

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'll be at the Farm about 10 am
I should get there about noon - taking my son for his first shooting experience tomorrow morning (this morning) and then be over. I'll try to look you up - I will also be in a white JKu - with black Moab wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts