JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine has a 2 dr. 08 JK, and is in need of some stock parts. They apparently blacked out and went in a ditch and rolled their Jeep. So far the insurance is refusing to pay for it (lot of extrenuating circumstances which I can't talk about). They're working on getting me a copy of the estiimate, but so far looking for stock hood, fenders, fender flares, and possibly some doors. If you have any of these or know someone who does let me know. Prefer dark blue, but I'll ask if other colors are ok, because we all know Macoo can do wonders. Before you ask yes only stock parts. My friend does not off-road, because she has so many screws and fused discs it would not be fun for her. Any help would be appreciated. She's had a run of bad luck including her husband commiting suicide so anything you can do to help will be great.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually got a chance to look at it alittle at a glance needs passanger door, pass. mirror, pass. front fender flare, driver rear fender flare, pass. front fender, and rear bumper. Looks like grill plate and pass end of cowl panel maybe too, but till I get some time to sit down and really go over it that's the list for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts