JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, gonna re-gear my jeep in the next week or two. Anyone have experience with shops in Las Vegas? 4wheel parts quoted me $1900 with a 3 year warranty. Is a 3 year warranty overkill? I found cheaper prices, about $800 less, with only a 3 month warranty. I have 76,000 miles on my Rubi-Unlimited. Going up to 5.13 with 35" tires and automatic transmission.
Anyone who has done this regear, any regrets? Are you happy with the drivability of the jeep? Thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Try Adam's Driveline in Henderson off boulder highway. Not sure what they consider for their warranty, but they have taken care of many friends of mine.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Goody, thanks for recommending an awesome shop! They were very informative and fast! Did the work in 1 day and at a great price. Also supplied me with detailed info on how to break in my new gears and what kind of oil to run since my pop up trailer is so heavy. I would recommend them to anyone not just jeep owners!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Hey Goody, thanks for recommending an awesome shop! They were very informative and fast! Did the work in 1 day and at a great price. Also supplied me with detailed info on how to break in my new gears and what kind of oil to run since my pop up trailer is so heavy. I would recommend them to anyone not just jeep owners!
Awesome! They've always taken care of the local Jeepers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts