JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I had a cobra 75 installed in my 2010 JK, but something is wrong, and I do not trust the guy who did the installation (he also installed the stereo and did a poor job with that too). I am looking for someone in Miami who can review/correct the installation

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Hi,

I had a cobra 75 installed in my 2010 JK, but something is wrong, and I do not trust the guy who did the installation (he also installed the stereo and did a poor job with that too). I am looking for someone in Miami who can review/correct the installation

Thanks
That cb is about as easy as it gets unless your antenna is not mounted/grounded properly.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Back in the day I had all my CB work done by Bells.

5051 NE 12th avenue
Oakland Park, FL 33334

Sent via smoke signal

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
I will take a look at the install for you if you'd like. I am leaving town Thursday morning and returning either Monday or Tuesday. I have the same CB and I can show you how my antenna is mounted and connect it to a meter.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take a look at the install for you if you'd like. I am leaving town Thursday morning and returning either Monday or Tuesday. I have the same CB and I can show you how my antenna is mounted and connect it to a meter.
Thanks I sent you a PM

·
Registered
851 Posts
Lafayette Homeowners Electronics

Bob 954no587spam1098

542 S State Road 7 Plantation, Fl 33317

He has done a lot of great stuff for our club member from CB Installs to wiring in light with great quality work and big discounts for our members..

Jeep Stereo, Computers, CB's, Electrical Parts & Acces.

Sales - Repair Service - Installation

1 - 10 of 10 Posts