JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use one? Looking to offer some protection for the interior when the car is parked at work.

Looks like it is down to besttop or zuse?

Thanks for your input on what you use?

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Anyone use one? Looking to offer some protection for the interior when the car is parked at work.

Looks like it is down to besttop or zuse?

Thanks for your input on what you use?
I think you can't go wrong with best top! Don't have one myself but I would like to get one since I don't have a garage that the Jeep could fit into!

·
Registered
956 Posts
i have the bestop. worked well before i added the snorkel, now i will have to mod the cover to fit around it. shouldn't be a big deal though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i got the smittybuilt also it was 75 bucks at 4 wheel parts it works great

·
Registered
422 Posts
Used the Bestop Trail Cover on my TJ and loved it... That being said, I bought a cover for my JK that allthingsjeep.com sells for $49 and like it just as much!

·
Registered
783 Posts
i've got the besttop version and am happy with it. Its fits extremely tight in the back with the soft top folded up. Havn't had it on in the rain yet though, don't know if it leaks at all or not.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yep, Bestop Trail cover works very well with doors on, or off, and rain is no problem. I have safari straps, so any pooling of water is supported by the straps, but so far, even in the rain, no problems.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
I agree that the cheap Smittybuilt one is pretty good. Just put a small piece of duct taper over the two grommets if it rains. The material is surprisingly thick and it has held up well. It can be a biatch to put on in cold weather though.

P4131322.JPG

P4131323.JPG

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got the Bestop last year and it works well but it is heavy and doesn't fold up well. I had the Mopar for my TJ and it was much lighter. I would like it better if it would fold up enough to fit under a seat like the Mopar. It's kindof a pain to put on when it cools off at night. If i had to do it again, I would get a cheaper one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts