JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a shop that can build custom tons and a cage for my JK. thinking a junkyard axle build will be cheaper than dynatracs. looking for somewhere within an hour or 2 from Everett. any suggestions and experiences?

·
Registered
199 Posts
I dont have too much experience with shops, but the closest actual wheeling shop I can think of would be Olympic 4x4. Course you have 4wheelparts in Lynwood, however I dont beleive they fab cages and or axles.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd recommend Those Guys out near bremerton/port orchard. I'm dropping my rig off there later this year when the weather gets crappy to do some work. They do some amazing things and have a ton of experience building and customizing.

(360) 373-7099
Bremerton, WA

Ask for Patrick if Someone else answers.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Olympic has lost my buisness. sent an email over a week ago and still no reply. i understand they are working, but customer service is work too(makes me wonder how long i would be waiting to get my jeep back...:nono-1:). just sent an email to Those Guys

·
Registered
165 Posts
Olympic has lost my buisness. sent an email over a week ago and still no reply. i understand they are working, but customer service is work too(makes me wonder how long i would be waiting to get my jeep back...:nono-1:). just sent an email to Those Guys

To be fair those guys are not awesome at returning emails quickly. A call in to Patrick is the best bit to start the conversation. But otherwise, you've made the right choice :) Tell em Dick Breakey sent you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts