JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

so im about to leave active duty air force in a couple weeks to join the reserves there at Luke AFB. Never been to phoenix before but two guys i work with are from there and they loved it and miss it dearly. I am VERY excited to get out of the louisiana swamps and into the rocky desert with my new JKUR . Only problem is, im going to be alone because my wife wont be joining me for atleast a few months. So just wonderin if there are any jeepers around the area that ever meet up on occasion or anything. i gotta make friends as quick as possible so i have things to do and i don't go crazy! My jeep is completely stock as far as performance parts go (hopefully this won't be the case for TOO long) and i've never been rock crawlin even though i want to so bad, so not sure how well the jk will keep up at first, although ill have it offroad as much as possible......as long as i can find a job since i will only work for the reserves one weekend a month for a while. Lookin forward to hopefully meeting some of you! thanks guys.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
There are plenty of people up here to wheel with, even me, every so often! (Shut up Jim!) :thefinger: Let us know when you arrive and someone here can get you out on a trail or three. :beer:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LoL, nice save!

What he said, welcome to AZ!
lol thanks guys, the 16th looks like the day i will arrive there. so after a couple days of unpacking and settling down ill definitely be ready for some outdoors in your wonderful 110 degree heat :cool:

but i can't much complain. im sure it is much better than louisianas 80%+ humidity

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Taking this summer off. Planning on a good weekend in October though.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts