JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

my prize from 12 volt guy's great give away arrived today. its too dam cold to do the wiring, so i mounted it to the top dash panel to see how it looks.

the quality is top notch. looks solidly built, gave a ton of wire to make all the hook ups. i really cant wait to get this hooked up and operational.

ill take more pics when i get to installing!

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Zombie Apocalypse eh?

NICE!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
way.....WAY sick. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Radio Disney.... haahaaa. My kids listen to Howard Stern!!!

Not to gaze your pod or anything but damn that thing is nice!! I just have to figure out exactly what I want to run to it.... don't want to leave something out. Thinking about an "eject passenger" switch.....

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Now I hate you.:thefinger:....so jealous. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

Not to gaze your pod or anything but damn that thing is nice!! I just have to figure out exactly what I want to run to it.... don't want to leave something out. Thinking about an "eject passenger" switch.....
Vertical take off.......

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Looks awesome Nick. I forgot you won that. Makes your jeep look more like a fighter jet cockpit.

·
Registered
422 Posts
How'd the wiring go yesterday? Seems like you had a good handle on the theory

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How'd the wiring go yesterday? Seems like you had a good handle on the theory
Wiring went good, no major malfunctions or fires and only one small cut on my hand.

Right now the CB, fogs and windshield lights are the only switches wired.

12 volt guy makes a kick ass product and was more than happy to help me out over the phone. Simple install, everything was labeled to make it even easier!

·
Registered
236 Posts

not perfected:D
Vertical take off.......
not perfected yet either:D
Wiring went good, no major malfunctions or fires and only one small cut on my hand.

Right now the CB, fogs and windshield lights are the only switches wired.

12 volt guy makes a kick ass product and was more than happy to help me out over the phone. Simple install, everything was labeled to make it even easier!
I'm always happy to help out, phone email whatever it takes.
I believe in CUSTOMER service very strongly, please don't ANYBODY ever think twice about contacting me with questions:)

·
Registered
764 Posts
That does look good! you need more shit to wire up to it...Make 12volt guys work use-able!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts