1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,872 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im gonna give some out at the orlando jeep club charity event this weekend, put about 20-30 back for jeeptoberfest, then get some contacts in NJ, CA, CO, and TX and send out packs of 10-20 for people to give away.

Fo Free.

Pay it forward.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Teach me how to make my own stickers like that, karnuvore! Did you use a website or a local company!??!

I want to make one! I already have the design!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
www.stickerjunkie.com

search for coupon codes on google before you check out. You can usually save $5-10.

Have fun ;).

Oh yeah - CA has 20 stickers mailing out to them tomorrow as does TX. Waiting to hear back from NJ and CO.

Edit: CO contacted me. Where you at NJ?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I was thinking "crabs". This is much better.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
oh I so want one whoever is gonna have them in NJ/PA/DE area let me know

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Im gonna give some out at the orlando jeep club charity event this weekend, put about 20-30 back for jeeptoberfest, then get some contacts in NJ, CA, CO, and TX and send out packs of 10-20 for people to give away.

Fo Free.

Pay it forward.
Karn, send 'em to me before the Oct 3 event and I'll hand out a few then.

It'd be perfect since we'll be wheelin' same time & place as JKF.

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I mailed 20 to california (Dr. dirty), 20 to Texas (n2rock), and 10 to Colorado (Alec) today. I still have 20 to send to Sniper in NJ when I get a total on shirts to send him as well.

That leaves ~30 for Florida. I will giving them out at the TOJC charity run this weekend and at Jeeptoberfest. Come out to these events Floridians ;).

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
oooohhhh, I like them!!!!

PS, I sent ya a reply!!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oooohhhh, I like them!!!!

PS, I sent ya a reply!!
Yeah Im giving away and selling a few Tshirts this weekend then I will get w/ you about what I have left, make sure you're cool w/ that and then mail them out on Monday. I'll send the stickers too.

:beer:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts