JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not much, but I gotta start somewhere:

Looks like a install party for me on Sunday!! Got this to install and also my CB.:bounce:

Thanks to Jason for getting this for me!! He was great to work with!

Now, I wish I could sell this #$*@ boat! Then I would have another couple of thousand to spend on the Jeep!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Awesome.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

·
Registered
767 Posts
Great Start!

Evap Skid is the Marijuana Gateway Drug of Poison Spyder Parts.
It will lead to Rockers (Coke) and then Corners (Meth).
Flares are the Heroine of Poison Spyder Parts.

SEE YOU IN REHAB!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love more of the PSC parts, but sadly, as the saying goes, I have champagne taste on a beer budget, no, actually the budget is more like a Mountain Dew Budget:bawling:

Actually, I need to sink some money into tires and rims!! thats probably going to be a big chunk of my Jeep budget for this year. Looking at the Pro Comp Rock Crawler 152 Series. I like the Flat Black a little better. As far as tires, looking at Cooper STT, Falken Wild Peaks and Goodyears.. Have not really decided on those yet..

·
Registered
402 Posts
I would love more of the PSC parts, but sadly, as the saying goes, I have champagne taste on a beer budget, no, actually the budget is more like a Mountain Dew Budget:bawling:

Actually, I need to sink some money into tires and rims!! thats probably going to be a big chunk of my Jeep budget for this year. Looking at the Pro Comp Rock Crawler 152 Series. I like the Flat Black a little better. As far as tires, looking at Cooper STT, Falken Wild Peaks and Goodyears.. Have not really decided on those yet..
Check out the Toyo Open Country. I wanted Wild Peaks or Rocky Mountain AT but they were all back ordered by my people's. I have gotten nothing but good results and compliments from them and they work great in anything I have thrown at them so far. They dont "look as cool" from the side as some others but they perform very well and have alot of bite and meat to them.

·
Vendor
2,324 Posts
AWESOME!!! Looking good! I am glade that you like it and it made it there fast! And, I agree, you need to sell that boat! The JK needs more goodies.

And this pretty much sums it up...

Great Start!

SEE YOU IN REHAB!
Oh, don't worry about the tires. We will get those taken care of soon enough...

-Jason

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
hey MMore, I'm in the same spot as you...got my Jeep, just bought Procomp 7069's, still need tires, PSC evap skid is next after the wheels are done and I too have a hull in the water that keeps taking all my money (28' Chris Craft)...got a second job just to fund these addictions. The boat is kinda for sale, don't really want to but if the right offer comes along, who knows. Then like you said, more money for the Jeep.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Great Start!

SEE YOU IN REHAB!
Thats what mine started with. Hi my name is...

·
Registered
458 Posts
thats exactly the same as how I got hooked, just wait till the RK lift and 37s are sitting in your living room.... full f__kn OD!

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
then what are the PSC bumpers.... cuz i am addicted to those things !!!

Evap skid has me covered so that no matter what angle u look at my jeep u will see a PSC Spyder... even if rolled !!!

·
Vendor
2,324 Posts
then what are the PSC bumpers.... cuz i am addicted to those things !!!

Evap skid has me covered so that no matter what angle u look at my jeep u will see a PSC Spyder... even if rolled !!!
Let's not do that! Rubber side down...

PSC bumpers are the top of the list. Right before you walk into a room and find out your on intervention! Let us know if we can help get you to that point!

-Jason

·
Registered
540 Posts
Got one of those a couple of months ago, was shocked at the weight of that thing. And yes, it started my addiction of modification as well.

Got the list sitting right here next to the computer and bank rolling money as we speak. Jeep has one heck of an anniversary present coming in a couple of months. Hmmm, note to self, better ensure momma gets better accessories (at least in her eyes), than the Jeep.

Either wear a face shield/googles or clean real well before putting that thing thing in. IF, you have ramps, I'd use 'em unless you are lifted. Extra room is always nice to have under a vehicle.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,520 Posts
Let's not do that! Rubber side down...

PSC bumpers are the top of the list. Right before you walk into a room and find out your on intervention! Let us know if we can help get you to that point!

-Jason
Thanks... I already got em ! front...rear...skid...but i strongly recomemend them to anyone who doesnt have em... thinking about fenders next

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Great stuff... easy to install... Congrats!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The Evap Skid is where my addiction started...
Poison Spyder Customs has two of the best in the business working there Shad and Rick are great to deal with:beer: the rest of them at PSC:shaking:

·
Registered
24 Posts
It wasn't my first mod but its still one of my favorites. Just pay close attention to the required tools before you start. I believe its either a 16mm or 9/16" gear wrench that is needed to tighten the last bolt just above the SPYDER logo.

It's a FOOOKER if you don't have that wrench.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts