JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lonestar Jeep Club held their annual USMC Birthday run at the Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas Nov 9th-11th. The Arkansas Crawlers served as trail guides for the event. I was there the last 1/2 of Friday, and all day Saturday. I was one of the trail guides on Saturday, and led a "moderate" group around the park. Including me, there were 5 JK's in my group Saturday afternoon. Superlift ORV is definitely an awesome place to wheel. Lots of trails for all levels of vehicles.

The guy in the Rescue Green 2dr Rubicon took a few good pictures of me. His gallery is linked here also.

http://www.duppong.com/gallery2/v/amyryan/Ryans-Truck/Off-Roading+Pics/?g2_page=1

A few more he took.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I only got a few decent ones Saturday.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
749 Posts
RedRockJK, great pictures & you can't hid that your having a blast...beautiful country, I always enjoy looking at all the fantastic different landscape from across the this USA.
Semper Fi.....great name for that Run......

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Looks like a great day! I am jealouse.

You have a great looking Jeep, nice to see the Wounded Warrior Jeep out on the trail. It is a beautiful rig also!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like a great day! I am jealouse.

You have a great looking Jeep, nice to see the Wounded Warrior Jeep out on the trail. It is a beautiful rig also!
Thanks guys. The Wounded Warrior Jeep just stayed on the parking lot, no wheeling for it. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Thanks guys. The Wounded Warrior Jeep just stayed on the parking lot, no wheeling for it. :bawling:
I'm looking forward to wheeling the Wounded Warrior Jeep next year after I win it. :)

Nice pix. Makes me want to move within driving distance of teh ORV park.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts