1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
And Western leaders will once again rush out the normal platitudes about lone wolves, don't judge all muslims by this one's action (disregard the hundreds of previous attacks), blah, blah, blah.

I think it was trump's fault for pulling out of Paris. The poor muslims couldn't handle it and snapped.

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
It's Ramadan. Their big holiday that lasts for a month. The religion of peace says to kill more infidels during Ramadan.

The simple fact that every Muslim group isn't jumping up and down condemning this shit means that they all condone it. The silence is deafening.

London has all but brought this on themselves. I hope they get the stones to call it for what it is and shut it down. Cause it will never end if they don't.

I spent all of Ramadan last year at a dock in Qatar. It was interesting.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
When will they reach their limit and decide to fight back or change their politics?

If the lefty's here can't see what's going on over there then God help us.

The better question is WHO HAS TO DIE BEFORE THEY START GIVING A FUCK?!??!?!?!

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
The left doesn't care, all they want is more people here on the dole so they can get votes.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Britain is doomed.

Tweeter description of what was occurring in one location during the attack.

3) A British man took video as unarmed, helpless police came into a bar and told everyone to lie down on the floor.
(4) In the middle of a mass-casualty terrorist attack, one customer shouted "F*cking Muslim c*nts!" He thought he was about to die.
(5) The man filming--in the MIDDLE OF THE ATTACK--began lecturing the other about how he shouldn't say such things.
(6) The comments on this man's Twitter feed showed that MANY Brits think it's rational to criticize victims of terrorism for their language.
(7) Keep in mind that the terrorist attack WAS IN PROGRESS, the victims were cowering on the floor, yet offensive language was the issue.
More here: Ace of Spades HQ

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Britain is doomed.

Tweeter description of what was occurring in one location during the attack.

More here: Ace of Spades HQ
Bunch of fucking pussies. Your language offends me but the fucker trying to kill us doesn't.

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
There aren't any men in the UK anymore. Well, maybe those in the military. For the most part, the place is full of males, not men. They gladly gave up their guns years ago. They would punch themselves in the face to avoid a confrontation.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The government should arrange burial.

Out the back of an abattoir along with the pig remains...

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
It looks as though there are still some fighters left in Britain.

Good on this guy.

'F*** YOU I'M MILLWALL'

Roy told how he braved the attackers’ blades to stop them massacring other drinkers.

He said: “All three were on me. I couldn’t hold them back. Two got past me and I was one-on-one.

“He kept slashing and hacking away at me. They were stabbing and slashing at me as I waved my arms for 20 or 30 seconds.”

And you have to love this:

“I didn’t think of my safety at the time. I’d had four or five pints — nothing major.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3731817/defiant-battlecry-of-hero-footie-fan-hailed-the-lion-of-london-bridge-after-single-handedly-fighting-machete-terror-trio-with-bare-fists/

Maybe there is still some hope left in PC doesn't kill it all.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Three different attacks overnight:

Two in Iraq / bombings.... One in Paris (I think) some man attacked a cop.

CBS starts off their morning show with Trump Tweets, what he can get done what he hasn't gotten done, ya know typical Trump bashing first.

Sebastian Gorka was on CNN trying to talk about the attacks but all they wanted to discuss was Trumps Tweets.....

The fucking media is getting absolutely ridiculous, all they care about is getting Trump out of office or doing as much damage as they can possibly to this country.

·
Registered
24 Posts
All these terrorist attacks are seemingly baffling to the left.

If only there were some common characteristic among them that could be identified.

If a common source of the problem could be identified then perhaps steps could be taken to prevent it from happening again.

But alas, all are apparently done by lone wolf attackers and there seems to be no common ground among them all.

We'll probably find that a youtube video instigated this one too.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
There aren't any men in the UK anymore. Well, maybe those in the military. For the most part, the place is full of males, not men. They gladly gave up their guns years ago. They would punch themselves in the face to avoid a confrontation.
This guy stopped one of them from getting into one place. His friends took him some reading material for while he is in hospital...

This man was injured stopping a terrorist in London, his friends bought him a 'How to run' magazine

1 - 20 of 23 Posts