1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
My grandson got one of these for his birthday and he absolutely loves it.:bounce: We tried to get his mom to buy it in Jeep Green:grinpimp: but she liked the blue one better.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
We got one for our Son for Xmas and he loves it! That sucker cuts through some rough stuff too!!!! Def a good buy!!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
We got one for our Son for Xmas and he loves it! That sucker cuts through some rough stuff too!!!! Def a good buy!!!
Does that mean Billy will be riding in his own jeep during the rides? Let's see him take that up Apple Pie Hill, or through Water Road!!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I bought one of those for my nephew a couple of years ago and he still rides in it when he can. I actually did a build thread on it because I was pretty bored.

Loaded up and ready to go:

Already scoring with the chicks

·
Registered
395 Posts
If you guys want some tips or tricks for making Power Wheels faster let me know. When my son was little we'd find these in the trash all the time and mod them for more speed. He had a blue Wrangler that was clocked at 10 MPH with my GPS, and our all time "record" was a dune buggy that was just shy of 15 MPH (14.9 on the GPS). Of course, just like everything with more speed and power come more failures, but if you know when and where to look you can score Power Wheels really cheap or even free.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah they have somne awesome stuff on www.modifiedpowerwheels.com Working headlights and taillights, led underbody (rock lights), even saw one with a winch on it.. I've done a couple of small mods on my son's, moved his seat up and remounted it, extended the "gas" pedal, shackles front and read, tow strap in the storage compartment.. Gonna put headlights on it soon..

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
I like the new ones. My boy went through 2 of the powerwheel jeeps in the early 90s.

Here are 2 of my favorite pics of lill' jeeps. I 'lifted the pics' so if the owner objects to my displaying them - please PM me and I'll remove them.

As a photographer, I can tell you that this shot is art!

I just like RR'g gig so this is a cool shot to me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
here's what i built for my three year old for christmas. I lifted it, upgraded to 18v, put rubber tires/steel wheels on, and painted it to match.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
:beer:That is the coolest pip-spueak Jeep ever

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
'ZACTLY what I want to do.... (Gotta get some surf blue) Rubber tires already have from my quad and that will be easy to fab up some hub action.

·
Registered
647 Posts
$430!! Its cool but you can almost buy a real quad for that price!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I never was able to get my daughter a Powerwheels when she was small. I'm happy to say that it didn't ruin her. She recently bought an 07 Sahara.

She turned out right after all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts