JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOD rear bumper with Gen 2 Tire carrier - $750

Hey guys,
I am returning my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon to stock since I cannot get a good offer from dealers or private party.
I need all your stock JK parts as well.

LOD rear shorty steel bumper plus Generation 2 tire carrier w/ halogen reverse lights
http://www.lodoffroad.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16212&cat=269&page=1
$750

Tyler
541-740-five three three nine
Call me or text anytime you would like

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,254 Posts
I've sent the info to a friend. He is looking for front and rear bumpers and sliders as well. Should here back from him this morning.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I'll take the K&N and the relocation bracket if those deals above me fall through.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'd like the 4-door Shrock sliders, any idea how much shipping would be to East Coast ? I wouldnt need them to be box'ed up, just wrapped together in blanket or similar and duct taped.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, im inbox was full but I fixed it now and I can receive PMs.
Ok I will get to work assembling shipping quotes.

·
Registered
427 Posts
hey, by chance will you ship and seperate the stinger for the RR front bumper? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will wait to see if local deals for the heavier hardware pans out as I do have an appt on thursday to remove my lift, front bumper, and wheels/tires in exchange for the other gentlemen's stock parts. It is rather difficult to ship heavier parts, but if JKO people would like to paypal me for the other parts, I can get ship quotes and send them out.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do you have those shrockworks sliders as well as the stock rubi rails? In other words, do the 2 work together the sliders and rubi rails?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have those shrockworks sliders as well as the stock rubi rails? In other words, do the 2 work together the sliders and rubi rails?

No, the Shrockworks replace the oem parts and do a damn better job.
These are the beefiest and most practical rock sliders on the market for the JK.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey, stock jk headlites suck.... how much worse do they get when ya add them blackout lenses? Think they look cool but wondering if ill see even less at nite with them. Whats yer opinion after using them? Might be interested...

·
Registered
172 Posts
No, the Shrockworks replace the oem parts and do a damn better job.
These are the beefiest and most practical rock sliders on the market for the JK.
Did i buy these ? Sent you a PM with offer inclusive of shipping. Let me know, cheers

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey, stock jk headlites suck.... how much worse do they get when ya add them blackout lenses? Think they look cool but wondering if ill see even less at nite with them. Whats yer opinion after using them? Might be interested...
I have 55watt HIDs which are much brighter than stock bulbs. When I had the covers on, it was great!
With the stock headlights, you will lose maybe 20% of your brightness so you should be looking around on the forums for some upgraded headlights or get an HID kit from DDM Tuning.

The covers are $30 if you want them.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have 55watt HIDs which are much brighter than stock bulbs. When I had the covers on, it was great!
With the stock headlights, you will lose maybe 20% of your brightness so you should be looking around on the forums for some upgraded headlights or get an HID kit from DDM Tuning.

The covers are $30 if you want them.
Them 55w HID's available for a package deal??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Them 55w HID's available for a package deal??

Yea, sure I could pull the kit out for you.
The kit costs $95 shipped brand new from DDM Tuning
What can you offer for the covers and the hid kit?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts