JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

1st gen LOD rear bumper w/ D'rings, this bumper has a nice tool box built in. I store my tree saver in there. Few scrapes on the left side but nothing bad. I am in GA, would like to sell local if not I will ship. LOD sites said about $110 for shipping. Could be less on the east coast.
$350.00

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
YES, That is the way it is made. I never towed anything but I have a basket that slides in to carry tent,sleeping bags, camping stuff. I have the D'rings that go on it they will go w/ the bumper when it sells.

THIS BUMPER COMES W/ A RELOCATION BRACKET TO MOVE THE SPARE TIRE UP SO IT WILL HOLD A 35' TIRE.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMPER IS ON E-BAY AND THE HIGH BID IS $152.00
GREAT DEAL ON A GREAT BUMPER. 2 DAYS LEFT !

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wait, can the stock tailgate holder and relocation bracket support the weight of a steel wheel and 35" tire?
Is there any bending or issues?

What happens if I outbid one of the Ebay buyers?

YES, That is the way it is made. I never towed anything but I have a basket that slides in to carry tent,sleeping bags, camping stuff. I have the D'rings that go on it they will go w/ the bumper when it sells.

THIS BUMPER COMES W/ A RELOCATION BRACKET TO MOVE THE SPARE TIRE UP SO IT WILL HOLD A 35' TIRE.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I may be able to work something out. Give me a call.
Josh 4-925-6271

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No the tool box just holds stuff. The good thing iswhen the gate is locked you can not get in the box.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With the brackets it will hold a 35 inch tire. I have wheeled it pretty hard and never bent my door. it is fine.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Watching it on Ebay...

·
Registered
145 Posts
How much would shipping be to 97124?
Thanks!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Would you think that installing this bumper would allow me to tow the same amount that I do with the factory tow package?
I believe the 4-door is rate at 3,500lbs

97124 SHIPPING $83.00

1 - 15 of 15 Posts