JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Im so stoked, my LoD shorty bumper is on its way, with winch guard and skid plate, flat black, cant wait!!!!!:beer:
Sounds exactly like an order I just received:grinpimp:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds exactly like an order I just received:grinpimp:
:beer: I had called you guys about the order but kept back tracking, today finally pulled the trigger!! You will have to keep me posted on when i might get that baby, 4-6 weeks, worth the wait!!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
:beer: I had called you guys about the order but kept back tracking, today finally pulled the trigger!! You will have to keep me posted on when i might get that baby, 4-6 weeks, worth the wait!!!
Definately worth the wait! I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again,
James

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i got my bumper today!!!! Just mounted it and she is pretty!! I didnt get the skid plate in yet, prob tomorrow or so, but there is one big problem.....the big hole in it:beer:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
You'll love it! Got my shorty stinger from LoD installed yesterday. The huge hole in the top for the winch makes it super easy to install. Took me about an hour.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its wasnt that bad, trying to mount the fog lights were kind of a pain in the ass, it took me about 2 hours between beers and mounting the bumper, love it though great product!!!! I will post some pics later today:beer:

·
Registered
351 Posts
FINALLY. Looks great. Matches my LoD Rock rails... :) Now we need to go out and get it scratched up. Lets plan a day trip and get Mike (Outdorz) to go with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts