JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. I'm taking off the LoD rear bumper/tire carrier to go to something simpler. Mounted my tire inside tonight, and can't wait to lose this bumper for something new.

Anyway, it's in good shape- a little surface rust, but the hinge for the tire swing has been greased, and I hit most of the rust with spray paint (Rustoleum automotive undercoating), so there's nothing bad at all. I'm even including hardware for the Hi-lift jack holes, so you can slap one right on, and lug nuts (all 3 :)).

Located in NY, and driving to FL in a week and a half (18th and 19th), so I'd be down for you to pick it up here by the 17th, meet you along the way (NOT out of it), or in FL, or even ship it on your dime. Pics to follow when it's not so dark out :) Willing to do a discount if you can spot me a stock bumper while I wait for my next one! :) Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I said, pics when it's not dark out :)

And where are you located? Mark W.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
someone in modified was asking about an LOD rear. i whored out your post for you.:grinpimp: good luck w the sale, always have liked the look of that one.

:beer:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate it, pizza :)

Para- $600 + shipping, or $550 if you hook me up with a stock rear bumper- it's in the title :) Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha- no worries :) Are you looking, or just keeping your ears open? Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotcha- well, let me know if you win the lotto :) Mark W.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Good News: Very interested. Cash in Hand AND I live about 40 min from Watertown NY. Oh and I have a stock bumper you can have.

Bad News: I literally get back from Afghanistan on the 17th. So unless you are a divorce lawyer, who specializes in husbands who tell their wives after not seeing them for 10 months that they need to go get jeep parts, those dates dont work. If you still have this thing after you get back from FL, I will gladly come get it from ya.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pink, I'm not that far upstate- I'm actually gonna be closer to bosox than you, I'm afraid. If it's still around when I leave, I'll see what I can work out.

Bosox, I'm about 45 minutes (driving the speed limit :)) south of I-90 on the Taconic. Zip code is 12514- Mark W.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Pink, I'm not that far upstate- I'm actually gonna be closer to bosox than you, I'm afraid. If it's still around when I leave, I'll see what I can work out.

Bosox, I'm about 45 minutes (driving the speed limit :)) south of I-90 on the Taconic. Zip code is 12514- Mark W.

Its all good man....let me know...me and the wife are planning a trip down to Boston over the holidays also.....she doesnt know it yet, but it is also a scrounge Jeep parts trip lol...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pics, pics, pics! Good morning- time to feed you guys pics :)

Rear bumper/tire carrier:

The awesome gen 1 storage bin:

Another shot of the whole rig:

Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
By the way, the hitch mount/ball and all aren't included, just to be clear. Shackles will be included, I guess :) Apparently, today's a nice day :) Mark W.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts