JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at going the less expensive route and install an Aussie locker in my front 30, but still wonder if it would be better to drop some extra jack and go the ARB route. Are there any pros / cans ya'll can share that might sway that decision. I have 5:13's on order as well and will upgrade to chromo shafts.:mr-t:

·
Registered
314 Posts
The arb is top of the line in my opinion. Selectable locker and the compressor provides air for tires. More expensive and more labor but it depends on what kind of wheeling you do. Rock crawling then arb, 4x4ing the aussie. Both work great though.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Looking at going the less expensive route and install an Aussie locker in my front 30, but still wonder if it would be better to drop some extra jack and go the ARB route. Are there any pros / cans ya'll can share that might sway that decision. I have 5:13's on order as well and will upgrade to chromo shafts.:mr-t:
The Aussie works great in the front & priced right, if it blows Then maybe I'll look into the higher $ OX or ARB. What I've leaned & feel strongly about, is this new (BLD) with Disco's & keeping all 4 on the Rocks is awesome, now add the Aussie into the mix..:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts