JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recentcently bought my first jeep rubicon. I am planning on doing the locker overide and have seen many posts on how to do this. However, have not heard weather this will disable the 10mph and under for the locker to stay engaged. Would like to decide on my own when to lock & unlock. Please help !

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Once you put in the bypass (as I did) you and only you decide when to engage and disengage the locker. Think of it as a locker 'light switch'

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
That is what I have been looking for,,,someone steer me in the right direction so I can do this mod,,,,Thanks for any help

·
Registered
792 Posts

I looked at the 4 different options, what's the working difference between using the positive or negitive setup? I assume both work, but is there any effective difference or advantage to one over the other?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I looked at the 4 different options, what's the working difference between using the positive or negitive setup? I assume both work, but is there any effective difference or advantage to one over the other?
Not my diagrams but I think using the relays is to enable a lighted switch. I just went with the simple ground via switch and it works fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts