JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after seeing EAD Offroad pics of Kingston peak and Loch Lomond I really wanted to check it out. I didn't think we were going to be able to do it for awhile because I have had a few other trails I've been wanting to do first. So yesterday we were on our way to Argentine Pass when all of a sudden traffic came to a stop and crawl on I-70 because of the tunnel work. After setting in it for an hour and a half we decided to change it up and go do Loch Lomond. It was gorgeous... Geological phenomenon Soil Bedrock Rock Geology

Mountainous landforms Highland Mountain Hill Mountain pass

Atmospheric phenomenon Mountainous landforms Highland Ridge Hill

Highland Mountainous landforms Grassland Natural environment Mountain

Atmospheric phenomenon Water Sound Highland Water resources

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope the Audi was worth it, spent 5 hours at wheeler lake today and caught our limit of brookies again :)

Dinner tomorrow with some steak accompaniments I think :D

View attachment 81593
Oh man! That's awesome... How cool is that!! I would of loved it... We got the Audi home and I've been playing with it! It's not brand new. She's a 2001 A4 1.8T and get this she was free!! That's the part that made today Great!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Audi

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

· Registered
1,122 Posts
KevinJ looks like a nice trip. Thanks for the pics....you guys a really fortunate to be so close to great scenery and wheeling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.