JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it gets traded in unless somebody real local wants to buy it fast. 1999 4.0 4 door runs great but has steering pump and oil leaks (pan and possibly valve cover). New radiator this summer then Just did head gasket and rear block plugs, battery and alternator, and fing fuel line:eek::mad::thefinger::flame: check engine on may be fawked wiring or o2 sensor....rear ended so tailgate and rear corner fawked but working, replaced axle after being t boned in july Olive is done with it, new bfg long trails and nice rims yo tow package and cheap pioneer

give me more than the book trade offer and its yours

never wheeled but used hard for 187,000 miles

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Well it gets traded in unless somebody real local wants to buy it fast. 1999 4.0 4 door runs great but has steering pump and oil leaks (pan and possibly valve cover). New radiator this summer then Just did head gasket and rear block plugs, battery and alternator, and fing fuel line:eek::mad::thefinger::flame: check engine on may be fawked wiring or o2 sensor....rear ended so tailgate and rear corner fawked but working, replaced axle after being t boned in july Olive is done with it, new bfg long trails and nice rims yo tow package and cheap pioneer

give me more than the book trade offer and its yours

never wheeled but used hard for 187,000 miles
Whats the dealer going to give you? Maybe $1000.00

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Trade offer was 60,000* ....way under book even in its current state so we are holding it, either we sell it or I get out the hack saw. It will make a great wheeler or dd but Olive was done with it. I am painting a bad picture so nobody has false ideas but we are driving it daily now........or at least until she gets her honda (made in ohio:usa:)

I can give the vin ifn somebody wants to FOX it but I will be honest about all the accdients it has had 1)tboned in july - replaced axle, lower control arms, steering box, and trackbar. 2) hit deer going 65+ in about 2005, replaced front quarter panel windshield etc 3) rear ended on oracle last week - tailgait is dinged and I aint fixing it, even olive says just cut it off):eek:

rims are unique 96 15x8 wiht new longtrails, new trackbar, battery and alternator. Hmm my jk does need more chrome....

I will add pics to my for sale threds later, or anyone is welcome to come by for tea:gluging: take a looksee and shoot the chit

*in pennies

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
It books at 4k, minus 1600 for the tailgate/bumper, minus steering fluid and oil leaks. For the local crew and friends I will take reasonable offers.

We have a classified on Jeep Forum at 1500 and 2500 on tcl. Hell everbody haggles thus the list prices. We didn't take the trade so I have time. It might be a headache but is still a great base. I'm sure Jim could have it patched up in a weekend:koolaid:

I may take down this thred soon and do a non fire ad now that Olive has her new bumper car. I am also going to work on the wiring and try to get the check engine off this weekend.

Always regretted selling our j10 for 500 and don;t wanna do that again, still I'd be happy to see this on the trail sometime

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Since I am thick it is hard to tell when your serious or just busting balls. I was about to pm Lilith, we are flexible for friends and wheelers but want offers privately or to talk in person once a buyer has seen it up close. I will be taking down the fire sale thred and posting real classifieds soon.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
You posted this now live with it. Either sell it cheap or sell it for too much but don't put 6 fucking prices all over the place. We know you and if we wanna make your life miserable for awhile that's our prerogative and privilege along with the price you pay for knowing us. If it was an older yota I'd buy it and turn it into a buggy. We know you wouldn't pay that price for it so don't expect others too. You don't wanna fuck with your karma either so in good conscience you have to sell it for a very fair, what the vehicle is really worth price, not what some book says. Hell, bluebook says I'm work a million dollars but I'd probably only get like $47.35 or so after negotiations and that's more than my ex thinks cause she says I'm worthless...it's all in what you can live with brotha.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Gotcha, but easy big fella, sorry if my wordiness offended you. I do appreciate the "interest" and feedback. If a somebody actually makes a serious offer I'll most likely take it, simple as that I didn;t think 601 was serious. As said I am ASKING 1000-1500 on wheeling forums. CL is dift story. Of course I do not expect 2500 but that weeds out the players and is a starting point on CL.

Everthing I have sold so far has been at a very fair price and some of it free. It is liscensed currently, passed emmisions (before the check engine came on), and runs. and leaks:suicide:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts