JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks again Chris from jeepaddons.com. For meeting me out at Livingston Saturday. Had a couple of guys bail on the trip because of the bad weather we were having. But Chris the hardcore wheeler he is decided to brave through the storms. And meet me. Because we knew there was a chance of some sun at our wheeling destination. :)

After driving over 2 hours through pouring down rain and lighting. We arrived and it was just barely wet. We were right outside the edge of the storm. It was awesome, sun was out most of the day. And it was storming and 20 degrees cooler back at home.

We also used a app on android that was real useful. It's called my tracks here's a screen shot of where we went. The app is free too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Great pics

·
Registered
146 Posts
Looks like you all had fun! My TJ is down with a broken outer axle shaft. Had that not been the case, we'd have come.

Sent via cellular communication device...

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you all had fun! My TJ is down with a broken outer axle shaft. Had that not been the case, we'd have come.

Sent via cellular communication device...
Thats no good. Will go back to exit 49 later in summer. I'll give you a heads up.

Sent from a Android on Tapatalk..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great action shots. Looks like fun.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I should have listened, but if I would have went it would have rained that's just my luck

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Thanks for the invite to go down. It's been too long since I've been down there and I had a blast! The weather was perfect, taking the top off and some great fun camber stuff which really showed off some flex.

That ride made me want a longer wheelbase than any other I've been on.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Man that looks like fun, that's just south of Renfro Valley right? I have been going down there for years to Lake Cumberland and never knew that was there. If I wasn't so damn far away I'd like to meet up for a ride there.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts