JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be apart of the JK Forum! Just joined and wanted to share my completely rebuild 08' JK. Complete nut and bolt redo over the winter. 392 Hemi/485 HP, 545 RFE Trans, 44 Dyna in the Front and 60 in the Rear. 5" BDS long arm lift, seats, stereo, just everything is completely redone. Ready to go hit the trails. What a COVID outlet for me to work on during this time of not being able to do anything. Looking for places to take my jeep over the summer. Eastern TN and Southern Colorado are on the list, but I am in Iowa. Anyone got any weekend trips I can take?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Glad to be apart of the JK Forum! Just joined and wanted to share my completely rebuild 08' JK. Complete nut and bolt redo over the winter. 392 Hemi/485 HP, 545 RFE Trans, 44 Dyna in the Front and 60 in the Rear. 5" BDS long arm lift, seats, stereo, just everything is completely redone. Ready to go hit the trails. What a COVID outlet for me to work on during this time of not being able to do anything. Looking for places to take my jeep over the summer. Eastern TN and Southern Colorado are on the list, but I am in Iowa. Anyone got any weekend trips I can take?
Can't comment on Iowa trails.
Looks different, but not bad. Do you do much wheeling?

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
How much horsepower she put to the ground on a dyno?

·
JKowners Vendor
'13 JK
1,324 Posts
Howdy welcome! CO resident here. For most of the trails here, you'll want to wait until about mid-July once the snows melted off all the passes and such. "4x4orce how are the trails" and "san juan mountain trail group" are good to keep up with trail openings. And some random site that keeps tabs too that I cant random but if I find it ill shoot it over.

-Julia

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
How much horsepower she put to the ground on a dyno?
With stock rubber or those low profile mudders?
Who am I kidding? This is a canned tune. The lights ate the budget.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Maybe the hemi green accents add horsepower.

Hope to have my numbers in next week and was just lookin' for a comparison.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Maybe the hemi green accents add horsepower.

Hope to have my numbers in next week and was just lookin' for a comparison.
There's builds and then there's builds. There is no comparison.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome mate.. looks awesome. Did you keep a picture diary of the work done to show off? The new 392 isn’t coming too Aus but i’m guessing your build is raw and just whats necessary without all the techy and troublesome unnecessary’s. Enjoy... 👊

1 - 9 of 9 Posts