JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my Jeep Line X today WOW what a great job the guys at the Ft Myers, FL Line X did.
It was a bit pricey but worth it to me

It turned out great
I don't go mudding or things like that I just hate carpet.

just wanted to say how much I love my Line X

:D

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
How much was pricey? Asking cause we were thinking of doing it too instead of Monstaliner or similar.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Made in the U.S.A.
1,023 Posts
Very nice...did you take pictures to post up?! :)

HITMONEY is the MAN with Line-X! ;)

They have some killer products and just did a special with West Coast Customs....not to mention RUBIKONG just got an overhaul with Line-X! :beer:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$

It was $650 it looks like it came from the factory that way it is sweet I took a few pic I will try to post them it was an all day thing 9 hrs and I had taken most of the stuff out of the rear for them they just had to remove the front seats

I love it !!!!

:)

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
NICE!!!

I will post up a thread about doing this.. but yeah.. would love to see the pics!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Awesome and thanks. Will wait to see your pics. Any issues with front seat weight calibrations after r&r?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FYI on Line X
I just took a 5 hr trip in jeep in 95 weather and with the Line X the floor did not get as hot as it would with out it.
I could put my barefoot on the floor and it was ok no burning like on my old jeep.
So yes Line X dose keep the floor from not getting as hot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was wondering about the temp difference without carpet, I am also in Ft. Myers and the heat was the only thing holding me back from doing Line-X. Where did you have it done for $650? Also is that the price for a 4-door or 2-door? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had it done at the line x in Ft Myers on Anderia Ln buy the jeep dealer
It was for a 2 door I'm sure it would be more for a 4 door

they did a great job

I love it

:cookiemonster:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts