JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're working on some tax season sales and to kick things off, we're sweetening the pot on our ENGO winches.

For a limited time, get 10% off ENGO winches PLUS a free eight ton snatch block and ENGO winch cover if you purchase a 9,000# winch or larger through our website. Once you've added the winch to your cart, punch in "SNATCHBLOCK" and "ENGOCOVER" to claim your free gifts! If you're not interested in the snatch block or the winch cover, feel free to not add them and simply take advantage of the 10% off!

We're only giving away so many of these things, so get your order in before they're all gone!

If you have more you'd like to purchase but don't see it on our site, please don't hesitate to PM me and we'll get you fixed up with whatever it is you need!

Thanks for looking- we can't wait to be a part of your build!

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for all the orders, guys! Those of you who purchased early on should be receiving your winch, snatch block, and cover this week; tracking numbers have been sent out.

We tweaked the website coupon system and you no longer need to use the coupon codes to claim your free gifts! Simply add to your shopping cart the ENGO winch you want and the rest is handled automatically!

· Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all the orders, guys! All pricing PMs have been responded and every winch has shipped out the same day so far!

I was informed this morning that they are now out of stock on covers and snatch blocks, but have large orders for replacements on the way; as soon as they arrive we'll honor the orders to whom we owe the covers and blocks.

In fact, let's stretch out the sale a bit longer! I've been assured there are enough coming in to go around, so if you can be a little patient on your cover and snatch block, get your order in ASAP before they tell us to stop!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.