JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have limited funds (actually not available until boat sells). I will have about $1000.00 to spend. SOOOO what should I do first. I have a 2009 X. Rubi wheels and tires (32inch tires), 2.5 Skyjacker BB. Which should I do next? Front and rear bumpers or all the skids (oil pan, gas tank, EVAP, etc..).. Most trails I do are easy to moderate.. Below is an example of my last trip:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z56/mtmoore_photes/Washita - Fall Colors Run 2010/

It was to Washita, in MO...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Quick Disconnects.

·
Vendor
2,961 Posts
Evap skid and gusset and sleeve that front end. Don't add to your Jeep until you prevent it from breaking. Once your knuckles bend you'll wish you had that $1,000 to spend on a used front housing replacement.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For that price you could almost do the full skid setup from RROR! That would really help out and make the underside of your JK bullet proof! Let me know and we would be glad to help...

-Jason
Evap skid and gusset and sleeve that front end. Don't add to your Jeep until you prevent it from breaking. Once your knuckles bend you'll wish you had that $1,000 to spend on a used front housing replacement.
The one thing I know I am going to do is that EVAP.. I already had to replace it once due to a rock flying up and punching a hole in it. That happend on the highway!! It was covered under warranty, but I don't want to replace it again!! I like the Poison Spyder skid, but not sure on brands for other parts.. Recommendations?

·
Vendor
2,326 Posts
We carry both the Poison Spyder and The River Raider ones. They both are great and get the job done. The one from RROR can be had in aluminum for that little extra weight savings though...

I can price them both out if you would like to see the difference there?

-Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts