JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
like new bfg km2 on ballistic outlaw wheels! for sale/ or trade $1200.00! North AL

16" ballistic wheels on 285/75/16 bfg km2 mud terrains! Looking for 33x12.50 or 35x12.50's have cash to boot for the right trade offers! Or if anyone interested in buying outright let me know... Located near huntsville, AL.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Did you get your permission slip for your field trip?

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the input forum rangers! Dont know any eddies though:thefinger:... and yes i got my permission slip. Your mom signed it before i left this morning. Thanks for the bump hope the picture swap helps:D By the way i havent seen your baseball either but im pretty sure you ate it!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
He doesn't get it.....

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
oh fine, ill clutter up the for sale scetion to explain.
JK-Forum sucks, a large group of us here were banned from there due to our open minds and not wanting to follow around the king douche bag eddie (who owns jk-forum), now with you sporting the JK forum stickers on your jeep over here it turns into sillyness, complete sillyness.
IBTM

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I agree, its completely silly.... but eddie started it!:thefinger:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah... that sucks ive never looked around on jk-forum and am not a member... just liked the decals. I didnt even know they had a classified section. Only had the jeep a month. Fixing to go with flat fenders and 2.5-3" lift if anyone has suggestions. I do alot of highway driving so ride quality is a factor.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Yeah... that sucks ive never looked around on jk-forum and am not a member... just liked the decals. I didnt even know they had a classified section. Only had the jeep a month. Fixing to go with flat fenders and 2.5-3" lift if anyone has suggestions. I do alot of highway driving so ride quality is a factor.
Big fan of rock krawler. Great customer service and lifetime abuse warranty.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Thanx for clearing that up... I was really curious why so many people were having fits over some stickers!
cause they are childish:rolleyes:

for sale is is for sale, they know better.;)

Good luck with your sale joshmo. There's a big Huntsville contingent here. Be patient and they might sell pretty quick.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts