·
Registered
1,826 Posts
BAHAHAHAHA! Pathetic...

The signs are actually genius in my opinion. GO BOSTON. Tampa... :thefinger:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ha... shuffle board... because everyone in florida is old. Ha....

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
If they'd invest more money in players than these signs they might just have a shot at the cup... NOT a Lightning fan either.:thefinger:

·
Registered
285 Posts
By whining and having the Bruins team take down the signs, the Lightning fans made themselves look even worse...:shaking: Bunch of babies...oh well let me go check my e-mail for the incoming death threats..

·
Registered
479 Posts
I agree Hit...
I'm in Tampa and a huge Lightning fan...when I saw the story initially I laughed, I thought the signs were pretty funny, then I hear all these pussies on local sports radio calling in and crying like girls about the signs. I didn't get what all the uproar was about, these pant-crappers are an embarrassment to me, my town and my team!!! Fuck 'em!!! :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
You are right Dan! My brain is fried from this week. It's ok though, I will be dead tomorrow anyway!
And when it all ends, it will be all your fault for going all HGTD on the thread about HGTD'ing the HGTD thread.

Ya divided by zero and tried to find its cube root. Can't do that man.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I dunno how any sports teams survive down here. The Rays are the only one who get any support, and even most of their games are half empty. I don't think I've seen a Bolts jersey on anyone since I moved down here. Pissed me off watching the Caps shat the bed against them in the playoffs. that being said I saw Lacavlier's wife the other day and she's looking pretty good

·
Premium Member
8,729 Posts
I dunno how any sports teams survive down here. The Rays are the only one who get any support, and even most of their games are half empty. I don't think I've seen a Bolts jersey on anyone since I moved down here. Pissed me off watching the Caps shat the bed against them in the playoffs. that being said I saw Lacavlier's wife the other day and she's looking pretty good
Florida, its the home of Band wagon Fans... Bucs game attendance is about as consistent as their record, the definition of fair weather fans. Down here in Miami all of a sudden everyone is a Miami Heat fan... I've never seen so many basketball fans appear in one season anywhere. The Florida Marlins.. they are about to go through a renaming and makeover cause no one gives a shit about them.. Jacksonville Jaguars are looking to bail because of attendance.

And as for the Lightning, most people didnt even know Tampa had a hockey team until they won the cup.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Florida, its the home of Band wagon Fans... Bucs game attendance is about as consistent as their record, the definition of fair weather fans. Down here in Miami all of a sudden everyone is a Miami Heat fan... I've never seen so many basketball fans appear in one season anywhere. The Florida Marlins.. they are about to go through a renaming and makeover cause no one gives a shit about them.. Jacksonville Jaguars are looking to bail because of attendance.

And as for the Lightning, most people didnt even know Tampa had a hockey team until they won the cup.
Even after winning the cup they can't seem to muster up any support. I went to a Buc's game last season for the hell of it and I couldn't believe the empty seats. I think there were more detroit lions fans there than Buc's fans. I'm a fan of Washington sports teams. It's painful to watch them start the season with a lot of promise, only to throw up all over themselves half way through. They've been doing it as long as I can remember. I've come to the conclusion that if Dan Snyder is as big a Skins fan as he claims, the best thing he could do for the future of the team is to sell it to someone who knows what theyre doing!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ya the only thing that seamed to last is NigXXXXXX basket ball

and the Noles Gaters and UCF nights Oh and something U in Miami

almost slipped

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Almost? :shaking:

·
Registered
223 Posts
There are certain fan bases that are so elementary and fake... I wonder if the fan base will stick if the Bolts win a second cup? I'm a Canucks fan until after the finals... it's about time BC gets a cup!

speaking of hockey, look what just came in UPS...

go JETS go! :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts