JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 JK on a 2" Black Diamond BB kit. My question is- Can you install a set of 2 door or 4 door Rubicon springs and still keep the BB lift installed? If you do what changes to do you have to make in addition to installing the springs?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
You can, but I don't see why you would waste your time on it.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Not enough to be worh the trouble. At least not for me. How much lift are you going after?

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
If you put rubi springs from a 4 dr on, assuming yours is a 2 dr, you'll get a little extra lift out of it, not sure it would give you 2" but maybe an extra 1" to 1 1/2 maybe.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Like to be around 3.5 to 4" total... For now
Then buy some 3" springs. Poly Performance has them $300.00 for a set. Otherwise, I'd just leave well enough alone. The stock spring lift dealio is too hit or miss, even with the right springs as jkristie posted.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I put a set of Rubi Unlimited springs in mine (ending in 17 18) with a 2" BB and ended up with 4 1/2" total lift. I started out with a 2dr X, plaine Jane

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I put a set of Rubi Unlimited springs in mine (ending in 17 18) with a 2" BB and ended up with 4 1/2" total lift. I started out with a 2dr X, plaine Jane
What other changes were needed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts