JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been thinking bout 37inch tires but don't want to spend the money for any lift more than 4 inches. Is there any way to fit 37s on a 4 inch lift with stock fenders? Pictures of similar set ups are always welcome to!!!

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
So I've been thinking bout 37inch tires but don't want to spend the money for any lift more than 4 inches. Is there any way to fit 37s on a 4 inch lift with stock fenders? Pictures of similar set ups are always welcome to!!!
A lot of folks here are running 37s on 3.5 - 4" lifts with aftermarket flat flares. You can run them with your factory flares at that height, but it won't be much fun offroad because it will rub under very little articulation.

Here is my JKU on a Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor with 37" MTZs. I ran like this for about a month while I waited on my Poison Spyder flares to be painted.

This is with the flat flares:

Marcus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of folks here are running 37s on 3.5 - 4" lifts with aftermarket flat flares. You can run them with your factory flares at that height, but it won't be much fun offroad because it will rub under very little articulation.

Here is my JKU on a Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor with 37" MTZs. I ran like this for about a month while I waited on my Poison Spyder flares to be painted.

This is with the flat flares:

Marcus
Ok thanks for the response I'll probably end up getting a similar setup

·
Registered
525 Posts
3" Teraflex lift w/ 37" Toyo MTs

·
Registered
575 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
2.5" RK lift with flat fenders, 3" bump stops, no problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts