JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Jeep Wrangler (JK) TeraFlex 4" Lift Suspension System with 8 Alpine Flexarms and 9550 VSS Shocks

I'm about to pull the trigger on this lift kits. any reviews on this teraflex lift kits? I'm doing once a month off-road trail riding and twice a month overlanding in the alpines is this good for what I intended to use or should i consider another lift kits?

·
Super Moderator
1,494 Posts
It will be fine. 4" seems tall, but, whatevs.
You will not get a lot of love from folks here regarding TF since they are a big name brand.

TF has great install instructions and fun You Tube videos and... Brooke.
They also can be a bit of a peen when it comes to warrantying hard parts, however, you will probably be just fine.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I run a 4" Currie lift with 35 inch 37's. It's quite soft I've found, bottom out much easier than my old 3" Full Traction lift. It's ok for the road or even light overlanding but load it up it'll bang around. I'm using the recommended Rancho 9000's. If you have the money for Teraflex I'd encourage you to also look into Metalcloak or Synergy.
I've got zero experience with Teraflex btw nothing good or bad to say.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just pulled the 4” Currie coils off my JKU. Too low for loaded use on the trails. Tons of sag.
Put on Synergy 4.5” front and rear.
Anyone care to take a guess at how much higher the ass end is unloaded after putting .5” taller coils in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts