JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone had the space and time to help me install my lift. It's the RK Pro 3.5 long arm. Lot's of cutting and welding. I don't have the tools or space to do it, so thought I'd ask. What I do have is plenty of beer and food. I could help with any projects you might have. I have installed lifts before, just nothing this complex. I'm not much of a welder. I don't have a lot of cash on hand right now to pay you, but what I could do is offer you the stock wheels and tires I'll be taking off my 2012 Rubi once the lift is on. I can offer you that or I can sell them and give you the cash.

I have a few buddies that are going to help, they just don't have the space. I'm located in the Richmond, Tx area and I'm willing to drive. Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Looks like you are not far from Houston. Bump - gotta be some guys in that area willing to help. If you want to drive to Austin I can hit my crew up to see if I can find someone with space and welding skills (for suspension, you want someone who really knows how to weld).

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump. If I can't find anyone around Houston, then I wont mind driving out to Austin. Stigo offered to help me but I don't have the cash to pay him right now. Once the lift and tires are on, I can sell the stock wheels, tires, shocks, and springs. That'll give me some cash to pay whoever can help out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.