JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I got my JK Debbie got herself a 2007 Liberty. It's a nice riding SUV and gets great gas mileage but she wants to put a lift on it to run some slightly larger tires. Apparently I have infected her with the ground clearance bigger tire syndrome.

So what's good that doesn't kill the ride that's a 3" system and not just spacers and crap. Yeah I know I should look around myself but I know some of you already had Libbies so I'll just ask. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got a Libby with a 2.5 inch lift on it
there is a variety of lifts out there for the liberty but a lot of people swear by the Frankenlift by All J products in CA

http://www.boulderbars.com

Rusty's lift is good too, more assembly requiered , less money

Frankenlift comes fully pre-assembled

You can easily fit 245/75-16 with it - Basically a lot of people from the LOST group run 06 and prior Rubicon MOAB wheels with MTRr on it - perfect fit.

find more info for the libby at http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just added the 2.5 Rusty suspension lift kit on my wife's KJ. Rides super nice, not difficult to install, running 31's. There is some trim to the front fender wells, but if you are creative it is not a problem. And yeah, Boulderbars or KJ-West is a great source...

Don Pepe

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Much more effective, lol

please go away and die
:laughing: oz that quote is going to look really funny after the spam bot's post is removed. People will think you're a KJ hater.:beer:

One good thing about these spammers for us that use "New Posts" feature is it always brings up some interesting threads:D

...........Well Michael did ya do it? Guess now I'll be searching for pics and more Liberty threads:thefinger:rstu373

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Back in 2003 we lifted our 2002 with the OTT 2.5" spacer lift, What a POS...Wore out the ball joints and just gave the jeep a ****ty ride overall. Now you have alot of good chioces OME and sky jacker and the franken lift. We now have a CRD and down the road we may goto a frankenlift although the concept is MPG's with a CRD!

Jason

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
:laughing: oz that quote is going to look really funny after the spam bot's post is removed. People will think you're a KJ hater.:beer:

One good thing about these spammers for us that use "New Posts" feature is it always brings up some interesting threads:D

...........Well Michael did ya do it? Guess now I'll be searching for pics and more Liberty threads:thefinger:rstu373
lol. Maybe I do? :laughing::laughing:

I found 7 posts from that dickwad last night. Ugh. I hate spammers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts