JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's post up some pics of how you store your tools. Some of you guys on here have to have some sweet ass tool box setups.

Here's a shitty pic of mine - 6 Stanley Vidmar cabinets with tops to bulk storage. My garage is a wreck so the picture is cluttered as hell but that's how my garage stays.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
My organized mess. gets neglected and piled on, but there is some brilliance in organization here and there. just need to clean up and throw out a few things.

My favorite drawer. wrenches are double stacked. When doing a major project I usually only need this drawer open.

I love this toolbox. Weighs 600lbs empty and it holds alot.
Shelf I use for chemicals, paints, car care and detailing, oil, miscellaneous parts I should throw out... LOL.

I will update when I clean it up cause there is far more organization here than you can see cause I have stuff piled on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Shelf I use for chemicals, paints, car care and detailing, oil, miscellaneous parts I should throw out... LOL.

I will update when I clean it up cause there is far more organization here than you can see cause I have stuff piled on it.[/QUOTE]

Dont throw out good usable things. Just do what I do and get a bigger shelf!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts