·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Either that or multi colored...
One lead white light other yellow.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Top row and bottom can be set up on different switches? One row on at a time or both at a time :beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Either that or multi colored...
One lead white light other yellow.
Well YEAH :) :grinpimp::beer::beer::beer:

Multi-Color Series. . . . This is a Victory Series 8" Cut Light (Red & Blue) ! ! ! !

Left Wire for Red Color and Right Wire for Blue Color.

They can also be mounted with the blinker module to get the different modes on the lights pattern.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I am curious: What exactly is your rationale behind the red and blue configuration?

Cool idea, if they were white and yellow. IMO
Red and blue seems like just a matter of time before we see a post about somebody (who is not a LEO) that had them lit up while on the street and got a ticket.
And don't tell me there aren't people out there that will run them on the street..........
I don't see any benefit to using red and blue LED's as off road lights.
So, aside from the "cool" factor of running these while sitting in the local parking lot, what benefit do these provide?

AMP

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am curious: What exactly is your rationale behind the red and blue configuration?

Red and blue seems like just a matter of time before we see a post about somebody (who is not a LEO) that had them lit up while on the street and got a ticket.
And don't tell me there aren't people out there that will run them on the street..........
So, aside from the "cool" factor of running these while sitting in the local parking lot, what benefit do these provide?

AMP
Hi Sixty,

Thats a good Point ! ! ! ! But the light can be configured with difenrentes LED colors. Yellow and White is also possible all depends for the use of the light.

This specific light is a Victory Series ones, thats why am talking about blue and read only.

We DO NOT RECOMMEND the personal use of this lights color set up if you are not part of any enforcement department.! ! !

Some Extra info:

The U.S. military is using LED applications in UV-LED canteen water treatment devices, sterilization of surgical equipment needed for medical units on the battlefield, and LED flashlights that work in conjunction with night-vision goggles. Red or yellow LEDs are used in indicator and alphanumeric displays in environments where night vision must be retained: aircraft cockpits, submarine and ship bridges, astronomy observatories, and in the field, e.g. night time animal watching and military field use.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts

AMP
My guess is this is an LEO only light. He never said he was going to sell it to us. He just told peanut "yes you can use two switches with this type of light"... I think.

EDIT> oops too slow

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Hi Sixty,
Thats a good Point ! ! ! ! But the light can be configured with difenrentes LED colors. Yellow and White is also possible all depends for the use of the light.
This specific light is a Victory Series ones, thats why am talking about blue and read only.
We DO NOT RECOMMEND the personal use of this lights color set up if you are not part of any enforcement department.! ! !Some Extra info:
The U.S. military is using LED applications in UV-LED canteen water treatment devices, sterilization of surgical equipment needed for medical units on the battlefield, and LED flashlights that work in conjunction with night-vision goggles. Red or yellow LEDs are used in indicator and alphanumeric displays in environments where night vision must be retained: aircraft cockpits, submarine and ship bridges, astronomy observatories, and in the field, e.g. night time animal watching and military field use.
My guess is this is an LEO only light. He never said he was going to sell it to us. He just told peanut "yes you can use two switches with this type of light"... I think.
EDIT> oops too slow
I guess I just took the post more as a "Look at what you can buy from me" kind of post as opposed to a "Look what we make for military and Law Enforcement agencies only" kind of post.
And I didn't see anything on the website about it being for LEO's only. Looks like anyone could buy one of these lights on their website.

Like I said: Cool idea. If they were configured so that the top row of LED's lit up white, and the bottom row yellow, I personally would think maybe about purchasing some. If they worked well in this configuration as driving/fog lights. And, they didn't cost over $400.00. :shaking:

Anyhoooo ....... I like what Rigid is doing with their LED light systems. Maybe, one day, I will drop the coin on a set (or two) of their lights. Keep up the good work, guys!

AMP

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess I just took the post more as a "Look at what you can buy from me" kind of post as opposed to a "Look what we make for military and Law Enforcement agencies only" kind of post.
And I didn't see anything on the website about it being for LEO's only. Looks like anyone could buy one of these lights on their website.

Like I said: Cool idea. If they were configured so that the top row of LED's lit up white, and the bottom row yellow, I personally would think maybe about purchasing some. If they worked well in this configuration as driving/fog lights. And, they didn't cost over $400.00. :shaking:

Anyhoooo ....... I like what Rigid is doing with their LED light systems. Maybe, one day, I will drop the coin on a set (or two) of their lights. Keep up the good work, guys!

AMP
Can Anyone buy these lights?

Yes, but if they give it a misuse or not is a matter of each individual person. We do not recommend THIS COLOR SET UP Blue/Red for daily use.

Why we mentioned Blue/Red on this post?

This specific lights is Blue/Red because they will be going to be use by enforcement industries in South America.

Main reason of this post?

Explain why this light has two positive wires from each side.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts