JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel the need to have a gallery of images dedicated strictly to stretched 2 door's is in order.......

Obviously, this is not intended to be a reference thread, like Co4Lo's, for those looking for specific info, but it can certainly be that.......Mostly a place for JKOwners to admire the greatness that is a stretched 2dr JK!

Now lets see em! :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
lets see them already!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
239 Posts
Front 3 link and rear parallel triangulated 4 link. I designed and built everything but the front fenders. Its under the knife as we speak (my girl likes her plastic surgery) tons going in and 2.5 16inch coilovers with 3 more inches of stretch each in the front and rear. Here are a few street pics before i started the rebuild.

Here is a seek peek with the 42's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
that looks sexy! does that roof rack fit with the top on or is it partially removable?

·
Registered
239 Posts
My only top is a safari top, Its a trail rig. Those bars are upper sliders I built after I laid it on its side 2 weeks after I painted it. Lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Front 3 link and rear parallel triangulated 4 link. I designed and built everything but the front fenders. Its under the knife as we speak (my girl likes her plastic surgery) tons going in and 2.5 16inch coilovers with 3 more inches of stretch each in the front and rear. Here are a few street pics before i started the rebuild.

What fuel tank are you using?

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Nice thread… Thanks for posting up your rigs, and hope to see more. Would any of you guys mind a PM about a question or two?

·
Registered
575 Posts
finally sold it?

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts

I love this one.

What's the story on those bumpers?

1 - 20 of 278 Posts