JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeeps would be nice but the city is putting this togetehr (along with a little help) they just grabbed a picture of people shore fishing lol. But this is going to be lot more than just jeeps I have professional mudracers coming, trucks on tractor tires trucks on 44s, 4 cylinder trucks and 1500hp trucks. with me alone I have about 30 vehicles that have to be trailered there and about 10 of them won't fit in the tunnel and will have to take rt 30 into there.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Jeeps would be nice but the city is putting this togetehr (along with a little help) they just grabbed a picture of people shore fishing lol. But this is going to be lot more than just jeeps I have professional mudracers coming, trucks on tractor tires trucks on 44s, 4 cylinder trucks and 1500hp trucks. with me alone I have about 30 vehicles that have to be trailered there and about 10 of them won't fit in the tunnel and will have to take rt 30 into there.
Are they allowing "off road" vehicles for this event? I know they are very strict with the 4x4 permits, requiring proof of insurance & registration.

Sent from Sunny Jersey

·
Registered
906 Posts
Are they allowing "off road" vehicles for this event? I know they are very strict with the 4x4 permits, requiring proof of insurance & registration.

Sent from Sunny Jersey
The flyer says "4x4 vehicles only, no AWD, no 4x4 permit required".

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been in contact with the city officials who are putting it together. This is to help bring revenue to the city.

·
Registered
365 Posts
As of now I'm on dayworks but that may change come Monday when hopefully the new schedule comes out. If I'm still on dayworks the saying we have is "Fuck it, it'll be a V a P or an S day".

·
Registered
292 Posts
As of now I'm on dayworks but that may change come Monday when hopefully the new schedule comes out. If I'm still on dayworks the saying we have is "Fuck it, it'll be a V a P or an S day".
just call out dead its always worked for me....:suicide:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Just checked my schedule, I'm actually off that weekend. I will be attending this one. My daughter gets christened the following day so I just have to get everything ready around the house before beach day.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
My 8 week schedule will be out in 2 weeks. Hopefully I'm off.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.