·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am always surprised when something is compelling enough to bring a tear to my eye. Not many things ever do. I think that for all the jkowners that have children, or that sometimes get caught up in the back and forth online gripes, (and I have been guilty of that)...that stories like these, may allow us to simply keep the big picture in perspective a little better.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
He's one of many thousands around the world who suffer in life, however short it may be...it's not fair, but nothing in life usually is...see the Famous People thread...I have a 10 year old boy from South Africa, who was born with AIDs, and succumbed to it...his story is a story told by hundreds of thousands like him...all innocents of an epidemic we can't get a handle on...I have to say, in my worst and darkest hours, my pain pale's in comparison...I'm still here...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Could not agree with you more. As a father, it is hard for me to see any child suffer. This just shows us what a wonderful life that we have. I would like to share a video with you that really brought the baby tears out of me. For all of you dads out there that think that you are the greatest, take a look at this one and tell me if you still feel the same way. The father in this video is a true insparation for me. He truly deserves to be known as the greatest dad in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GphmdhLMGE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.