JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Steelers - Cardinals in the super bowl. I'll be pulling for the Cards because I'd like to see Warner win it again.

Screw Warner and his butt-ugly wife.

I want an all-Keystone State Super Bowl...With da Birds as the victors, of course - it's our destiny. :vader:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Steeler fan here...lived in Picksburgh for over 20 years. This Sundy I'm gonna redd up da haus, fix me a jumbo sammitch and drink an Arn City. I'd get me a Primanti's, but they ain't arahnd here. Yoy!

Quit bein' a jagoff and root for da Stillers n'at!!

:grinpimp:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steeler fan here...lived in Picksburgh for over 20 years. This Sundy I'm gonna redd up da haus, fix me a jumbo sammitch and drink an Arn City. I'd get me a Primanti's, but they ain't arahnd here. Yoy!

Quit bein' a jagoff and root for da Stillers n'at!!

:grinpimp:
Takes care of the fly eagles fly... Terrible game.. They suck!!!:thefinger:

Spoken like a true STEELER..

Whatta younz doin?

Pittsburghz goin to do supa bowl!!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Best Superbowl EVER! I'm not a Cards fan, nor a Steelers fan, but I don't think Harrison scored and I don't think Warner fumbled at the end. Regardless, congrats Steelers! Nobody but you has VI trophies!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Best Superbowl EVER! I'm not a Cards fan, nor a Steelers fan, but I don't think Harrison scored and I don't think Warner fumbled at the end. Regardless, congrats Steelers! Nobody but you has VI trophies!

:bounce: yup... There were some ?'able calls.. But it went both ways.. Pitts won that game hands down - a few fitzgerald breakaways..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.