JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get my jeep ready for EJS, and ordered some rear axle shafts, ghears, and rebuild kits from Poly Performance couple weeks ago. They were in stock and now can't get a straight answer from them on a tracking number or where they are.

Really bad service

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm gonna need more details before I break out the pitchfork and light my torches, Boris.
Don't forget your mma gloves..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Please Email me your First & Last name, I will get to the bottom of the hold up!

[email protected]

:beer:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Is this 4 Wheel Concepts?
If so, Sounds like Wes is getting you taken care of?

Please confirm.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is 4 Wheel Concepts. I was over there today again today when he called and could not get an answer. If this has been taken care of, that is great! I have not heard from them yet.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Hmmmn a dirty laundry thread about a companies products that are being purchased 2nd party through a vendor and it's the companies fault (pp) post fucking fail, please delete and post the dirty laundry about the actual vendor that you used before you really get flamed as I have yet to hear a legitimate complaint that they have not gone over and well beyond to resolve. Should have pm'd one of the pp guys prior to this.

·
Registered
170 Posts
It is 4 Wheel Concepts. I was over there today again today when he called and could not get an answer. If this has been taken care of, that is great! I have not heard from them yet.
Great, it sounds like Wes is on it.

Looks like the date the order was placed was the 21st of Febuary. So it has been 6 business days.
The ring gear & bearings were there friday, according to tracking.

The issue was with the 35 spline shafts, looks like Superior didnt have the 35 splines originally so Tommy found them through Nitro.
Looks like we had an issue with the shaft pricing & the order needed updating because of the price discrepency. that seems to be what the shaft hold up was.

What I gather from Wes, he is working to get the 35 spline shafts to you ASAP.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Great, it sounds like Wes is on it.

Looks like the date the order was placed was the 21st of Febuary. So it has been 6 business days.
The ring gear & bearings were there friday, according to tracking.

The issue was with the 35 spline shafts, looks like Superior didnt have the 35 splines originally so Tommy found them through Nitro.
Looks like we had an issue with the shaft pricing & the order needed updating because of the price discrepency. that seems to be what the shaft hold up was.

What I gather from Wes, he is working to get the 35 spline shafts to you ASAP.

Looks like they went above and beyond for you IMO.

They always do when I need em. Hail Poly. :thefinger: :thankyou:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I wanna put in my 2 cents...

POLY IS AWESOME!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts