JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I like the Poly front bumper but there are so many combos and thier pictures on the web site kind of suck. I am going to start off with the basic stubby with the rubicon skid plate. I will add the prerunner or KOH guard after I get some more important stuff.

I am not sure I will put a winch on the front of this truck. On my last rig I wished I had done a rear winch more than half of the times I needed it.

I would really like some feed back as to the weight of this bumper, and see some pictures to get an idea of how well it fits.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I like the Poly front bumper but there are so many combos and thier pictures on the web site kind of suck. I am going to start off with the basic stubby with the rubicon skid plate. I will add the prerunner or KOH guard after I get some more important stuff.

I am not sure I will put a winch on the front of this truck. On my last rig I wished I had done a rear winch more than half of the times I needed it.

I would really like some feed back as to the weight of this bumper, and see some pictures to get an idea of how well it fits.
Yea, we are working on getting some more 3/4 shots with all the variations like this...

As far as weight is concerned.... I am sure these are the lightest bumpers of their kind available.

Give me a call if you have anymore direct questions.

Dave
x203

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome pictures. Pig, I will call on Monday and order one up if my insurance check shows up. I am on my 3rd stock bumper, everytime I smash one I just get on Craigslist and find another. My last one came with extra fog lights too, delivered for 50 bucks. This time I am getting a real bumper.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts