JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this thread on another forum and it was a damn good (and sometimes funny one). Post up lessons you have personally learned while wheeling. I learned that when my buddy is standing up int he back of the jeep playing annoying rap music on his cell phone, I can either turn up my stereo and drown him out or head for the nearest low hanging branch and damn near knock him unconcious.

:D

So post up what you've learned. I have more I will add later.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

A

·
0 Posts
I think I have a classic. If you break a tie-rod on an H2 in 2003 don’t post the video on the interweb or it will become infamous :laughing::laughing::laughing::thefinger:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
so wheres the link to the video?

im going to say: dont try to go up steep (cambered) embankments with locked axles.....its a little like uncontrolled sledding....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Don't push the clutch in at the top of a tall hill before you crest...no matter what you're thinking.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
When out mudding in Florida, don't listen to the girl when she says "you should swing out there in the bog where the chevy on 44"s is stuck....."
No matter HOW hot she is.:shaking:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm too lazy to search for it, but I think there is already a thread with lessons learned on the trail given - maybe these 2 can be merged??

·
Registered
712 Posts
I've learned that: when waiting for the rest of the group to get there, don't go wandering off and try that new trail you think you saw by yourself. It's a good way to: eat a fender, crack your hard top, and do some body damage.

Or, shortly after the same experience, if you're in an uncontrolled sideways slide down a muddy hill quickly approaching a 4' drop into 3' of water, the chances are that the group you're waiting on is just on the other side of the next hill wondering where you are. And nobody can hear you scream =)

!c

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've learned that: when waiting for the rest of the group to get there, don't go wandering off and try that new trail you think you saw by yourself. It's a good way to: eat a fender, crack your hard top, and do some body damage.

Or, shortly after the same experience, if you're in an uncontrolled sideways slide down a muddy hill quickly approaching a 4' drop into 3' of water, the chances are that the group you're waiting on is just on the other side of the next hill wondering where you are. And nobody can hear you scream =)

!c
DAMN!!!! That's a lesson learned.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Don't listen to someone that says "Yeah man.. the trails are wide. You don't have to worry about scratching your jeep up"

Bullshiiit! Just driving through the woods and hearing "scratch, screeek" I was like wth!:bounce::D

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
OMG- I AM GOING TO FREAKING LAUGH & PUKE AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!:p:laughing:

·
Registered
783 Posts
I learned, don't take your significant other with you down a trail that has a huge drop off on her side of the jeep, especially when she's scared to death of heights! She just about ripped my "oh, ****!" bar off the dash. She wan't very happy with me. I told her she could get out, just watch the first step, its a doosey;) That was the second thing I learned... keep your mouth shut when they're already upset with you:)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I learned, don't take your significant other with you down a trail that has a huge drop off on her side of the jeep, especially when she's scared to death of heights! She just about ripped my "oh, ****!" bar off the dash. She wan't very happy with me. I told her she could get out, just watch the first step, its a doosey;) That was the second thing I learned... keep your mouth shut when they're already upset with you:)
BTDT :shaking:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I've learned that when you are on a site with a bunch of hardcore jeep guys...and they're talking about disgusting things...and they say "Click here and check out THIS site..."

D O N ' T D O I T !!!!!!!

(unless yer a sick lil puppy....or you haven't eaten lunch yet!)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts