JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone through Lemon Law with their Jeep? I had my truck at the dealer 9 times for a leak. They changed all the gaskets, weather striping and both sides of the top. My carpet is always soaked and its started to smell. The dealer said they cant find the leak and to proceed with the lemon law papers. Anyone try this before and win?? I called and they said they had great news and bad news. The great news was that I had a great case to win, the bad news was chrysler went bankrupt!

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Don't worry about the bankruptcy. Call 1-800-WIT-HOUS, Ask for Barry. Seriously though, get a lawyer and start the Lemon Law proceedings. The bankruptcy will not affect your case......and the dealer knows that. Do a search here for Lemon Law. Good luck. Oh and a Jeep is not a truck/car.

"Everytime someone calls a Jeep a truck/car, God kills a little kitten"

EDIT: Here, I did a search for you. go to this link:http://jkowners.com/forum/search.php?searchid=247136

·
Registered
130 Posts
A few months ago I went thru the lemon law with my 07 Wrangler. First I filed a claim with my state attorney general then got an attorney that deals in the lemon law. He got me everything I had payed over 2 years, every dime. I then went out and bought a new 09 wrangler 2 door X. It was really how amazing how smooth it went and how well it turned out. I got a better deal on the 09 than I did on the 07.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts