JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Been contemplating the Rostra LED fender kit, and now with the new 2018 Wrangler having the DTL there as well, I am more eager to make a move.

However, has anyone tried going the eBay route on these?

Here is a screen shot of what I have looked at and the rostra kit, it has more of an individual LED look. I prefer the bar look.
Any feedback is appreciated. I have the ARB full width bumper which mimics the euro look, so I have a small gap between fender and bumper to fill.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
I looked into this for quite a bit and ended up getting LED headlights with a built in DRL ring. I got the Sunpie LED ones, FWIW - happy with them.

Cutting the fender for a specific installation wasn't really something I wanted to do. I've seen another JK around town with the rostra setup and I'm glad I went with the integrated route.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the post, yes, I also have LED headlights, but opted for the ones without the halo rings, as my fellow Jeep guys said they are prone to quit working. I also don’t think I want to cut my fenders. I got a gap under it between my ARB bumper.

I wish I would have gotten the halo......

·
Registered
430 Posts
Get a ProCal and program your fog lights to DRL. We ddt that 5 years ago and still work just fine. No need to fiddle with wiring in new lights.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts