JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting read on wranglerforum...http://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/lifetime-led-h13-lights-installed-469937.html

I'd think you'd run into the same issues as with HID's and the stock housing not being designed for the light source...??

I've got the Delta h4's, which are a nice improvement over stock but think I may try the h4 LED bulbs and see if there's decent cutoff and don't get flashed. I can always toss the h4's back in.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Have you read Doc's headlight shoot out posts? There is a lot of info there regarding different set ups.
Google "Hilldweller jeep headlights" or something for more data.

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Folks seem to like them. Currently trying to get answers on fit up. They're designed to lock in at 12/6 but with our housing they end up 10/4. I don't have mine in yet but I'm reading nothing but
Good reviews.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
We have sold tons of them, and everyone loves them so far. Not a single complaint or return. KCJK, come over to the shop and take a look at them. I bet you will be impressed!

I have them in STOMPER. The light output is awesome compared to stock! I am getting ready to put them in my truck too. I just want to find matching fogs first.

Here is a comparison between TruckLites, the Lifetime LED headlights and stock.

Also check out our friends video on the install and before/after view.Lifetime LED Headlight Comparison & Install - YouTube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts