JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my jeep was delievered, the passenger front tire was low.....I asked of they had done any dealer prep and they hadn't. I could understand why, because I had ordered it though jeepwarehouse.com and had it delivered in Lodi. They pulled it back, filled up the tire, checked the fluids and I was on my way

I am not one who generally checks my tire pressure every day and about 1.5 months later, I notice that my spare and pass front tires are low again. THe tire was pretty much worn down on the corners, so I filled it up (after checking for nails)and figured that I would check it more. Another month the spare has 6lbs and the pass front is down to about 15lbs. Worn more so I rotate it to the back and fill it up once again. I happened to be washing it and I noticed that the spare was bubbling around the valve stem. I check the worn tire and it is doing the same.

Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Can't say I've heard of it before, so don't think it is a common problem. Take it to the dealer and get them to replace the stems.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, I had my JK Rubi since July and I havent seen any bubbles or anything in particular.

It's probally just a bad tire/tube they put on there.

You should mention it to the website or hotline and see if that is covered by the warrenty, which I'm sure it is if you haven't done any heavy duty wheeling. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts