JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess this will be the last Mod for 2009. Just Installed New Snorkel and tires.Went with Mickey Thompson Baja Claw MT 375/75/16 and her are some Pics.I dont plan and making any more Mods for 2009 :shaking:

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Looks great :beer:

lots of will power saying that with 3 1/2 months still to go. :grinpimp:

but you chose two great mods to go with.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dude.....I really like the wide meats.......(easy freaks)

How tall and wide in inches.....hurts my brain to figure it out :grinpimp:

I would also like to request the pics to be larger :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
That thing looks SICK in person!! I think I drooled a little as I was leaving and staring at your Jeep!!! HAHA

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the correction on my tires,long week. I know this year has 3 months left but I have spent enough on my Jeep this year.:shaking: We still Have X-mas left an maybe Santa will bring my RRC side armor Guards. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very kewl man. I have to say that stock white jeeps are about the worst looking of all the stock jeeps in my opinion, but modded white jeeps just look so sweet. Very Very Nice!

:D

Or is that grey?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Your Jeep looks awesome man. Good luck making it to the end of the year.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are such a Hater Dave. You need to open the Door Knob and come out of that Closet,you will feel alot better. Trust me,Just ask Grant! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Jose it looks great and loksbetter in person. I will say I haven't seen that much shine on a set of tires since the last time I saw Grants Jeep.:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts